TERMS & CONDITIONS
The agreement between you and MIST (Medical Institute for Screening Test) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of courses are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of MIST.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. MIST will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by MIST through their website mist.org.in in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. MIST reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), MIST has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.mist.org.in and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Any student enrolled with MIST will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in installments.
- The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of `50 per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the month failing which the name of student will be struck off.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of `200 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D/MIST Test Portal. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of MIST because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any FMG Exam.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- Students enrolled with MIST must provide photocopy of Admit Card of MCI FMG Exam. as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases GST, the extra amount of tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- MIST reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the MIST and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Proprietor of MIST whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Delhi only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Proprietor of MIST shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.That the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- MIST may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds MIST non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms MIST does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, MIST will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of MIST for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, MIST will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify MIST from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
• A student after joining MIST can shift to any other centre of MIST throughout India provided his/her parents have either been transferred or have changed their residential address. Proper proof for the same is to be submitted by the student at the new centre where he/she wants to join.
• The student will also submit proper details of fee paid at the first centre duly certified from the Incharge of that centre to the new Centre Incharge where transfer is required. Whatever amount of fee or its installments, a student might have paid at first centre, the rest of the fee installments left shall be paid at the new centre where transfer is required.
• If any student applies for transfer to any other branch / centre, he / she shall have to pay `5000/- towards transfer fee at the time of submission of application. Normally, the transfer process is completed within a week’s time.
Fee Refund Policy
- In case an applicant who has made full or partial payment withdraws before completing his registration, only processing fees and taxes as per the fee structure applicable shall be deducted. The remaining tuition fees shall be returned.
- In case an applicant withdraws after completing his registration, no fee will be refunded.
- In case an applicant completes his registration and withdraws after the commencement of classes, no fee will be refunded.